Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner | Anchors Aweigh

Pages

Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner

We all met on the eve of our wedding at Belltower Chapel & Garden to rehearse for the ceremony! For me personally, the rehearsal was a blast and really low stress. It was just our closest friends and family, and we got to do a run through of what the ceremony would look like. As stressful as planning a wedding can be, the day before and the day of the wedding didn't stress me out at all, and I am so thankful for that! Our wedding coordinator took charge of the rehearsal, so I just sat back and tried to take it all in.

Dad and I walking down the aisle :)

My two main guys!

Our wedding party standing in place

Practicing saying "I Do". That was the easy part ;)

Rehearsal success!
After the rehearsal, we all met at the Marriott where my in-laws had an amazing dinner planned! Blue Mesa catered, and it was delicious! I loved having both of our families one last time before the big day. We are blessed with families who love us both so much, and I cannot thank God enough for that.  Each of our Dad's gave a toast to our new life together, and they were both beautiful. I definitely teared up!


I was busy mingling and enjoying the evening and therefore did not snap one single picture. I wish I had thought to do so! These are the only two I managed to find:

My parents and twin

Bride and MOH!

After an evening of family and friends, food, fun, and margaritas, we all retreated back to our hotel rooms. I stayed up with a few of my bridesmaids just talking and enjoying my last official girls night before becoming a Phelps.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...